Thu, Jun 24 | The mountain. :)
SWET I - Staff (June 2021)
For men who have previously attended the SWET I weekend, staffing is an opportunity to come back and create the container for the next group of men.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jun 24, 7:00 PM – Jun 27, 4:00 PM
The mountain. :)
About the Event
Further information about staffing:
- Staff are responsible for finding your own rides.
- Please note that staff are REQUIRED to be on site by 8:00 pm Thursday night for a staff meeting. Dinner is on your own, and you should plan to arrive with enough time to get your camp set up (so that you're not doing it in the dark). Exceptions to this will be granted ONLY by the weekend leaders - and that rarely!
- Also note that beds in the house are reserved for the weekend leaders - other staff are expected to camp. There is usually room in the main camp sleeping tent, or you are welcome to bring your own tent. If you are not a board member, you MUST ask Clark if there is room in the house!!
- Cost to staff is $80. Payment in advance is *strongly* encouraged - if we need to cap the staff for a weekend (which happens from time to time), preference will be given to those who have paid in full!
- Registering to staff is a commitment - if you sign up, we expect you to make every effort to meet that commitment. That said, sometimes circumstances beyond your control will come up...in that case please notify the weekend leaders ASAP!
- SWET I - Staff$80$800$0